Here are the details of the event so you can block off your calendar!
Date: October 14-15 at IL Terrazo, Tomas Morato.
Bazaar hours: 12 noon till 10pm
Fashion show: 9:30 pm on Oct. 14
( brands: Amour partywear, Cocomo swimwear, Hand painted designs by Clarice Teves,
Undernourished partywear, World Traveller luggage)
There is also Free Make-up Seminar by Motives Make up on Oct. 15 at 2:30 pm.
This bazaar/charity event is for the benefit of Send-A-Child-To-School Program for P1000- one school year and Change to Know Project Aral: Silid Aklatan To Know is To Grow by the Lyceum Camiguin for the first public library building of children in remote Camiguin Norte of Babuyan Islands.
The ticket costs Php80 and is available in the site, but I am giving away Free Tickets to the first 50 commenters!
The ticket is not just good for the entrance, but it also gives you discounts to the following stores until October 30th!
- Banapple at IL Terrazo - 5% off with P200 minimum purchase.
- Jack's Loft IL Terrazo - free warm fudge cake withP500 minimum purchase.
- The Real Thing IL Terrazo - free 8oz. Coca Cola with P250 minimum purchase - I loooove this place! It looks like a Coca Cola museum! See here.
- Bon Chon- IL Terrazo - Pick a prize at the bazaar proper and get a chance to win 1 of the 200 Bon chon Chicken Vouchers to be given away (bazaar proper only) - read my Bon Chon experience here.
- EIVISSA SUPERCLUB at Tomas Morato cor. Timog (3rd floor of CTTM Building) (Oct. 15 only)
- The LOUNGE FUNCTION ROOM TOMAS MORATO 2nd floor BELLAGIO Square, Scout Fuentebella Street corner Tomas Morato (Oct. 15 only)
- Free entrance valid for Oct. 14-15 only
Plus, you will get discounts and more discounts! Here are some of the participating brands:
- Cocomo swimwear
- Motives make up
- Amour casual and partywear
- Undernourished partywear
- World traveller luggage and bags with High sierra bags
- Haute Love hand painted clothing
- D'haus of aroma- aromatherapy itemsMadhouse graphic shirts
- Tutubelle clothing
- Sinude bags
Excited?! To get free invites/tickets, I am just asking you to like my Facebook Fanpage and follow me on Twitter at @ruthilicious.
and of course, Don't forget to like/add the sponsor's Facebook Page too: https://www.facebook.com/codelimited#!/codelimited?sk=wall
Once done, just leave a comment in this blog post with your complete name, Facebook name/twitter username and email address.
Please make sure that you are 100% sure in attending the event, and don't just joy-reserve the slot/ticket. All comments should be in by October 11th 1:00 PM.
You can also share this blogpost (see that Facebook logo on top? Just click it and share in your wall), I would love that! or Tweet it! Or bring your friend in the event (the entrance is cheap at Php80).
By the way, if you are a business owner and would want to participate in the bazaar, you can reserve a bazaar slot for only Php3,000. Email email@example.com for details.
I'll see you!